Minneapolis Bike Week, along with our 60+ partners, is proud to present 8 themed days of 50+ family-friendly bike events. Each day has a different theme with events (that may or may not be) related to the theme. All events are free and open to the public. Click on the days under the Events tab at the top of the page for or below for event information.
- Sunday, May 4: Bike to Parks Day
- Monday, May 5: Cinco de Mayo
- Tuesday, May 6: Nice Ride Day
- Wednesday, May 7: Bike to School Day
- Thursday, May 8: Bike to Work Day
- Friday, May 9: Bike and Transit Day
- Saturday, May 10: Bike to Local Businesses Day
- View of map of all the Bike to Local Businesses Day happenings here
- Sunday, May 11: Family Bike Day
Plus, check out the Commuter Pit Stops throughout the week.