Minneapolis Bike Week, with the help of our 60+ partners, hosted 8 themed days of 150+ family-friendly bike events during Bike Week 2014. Each day had a different theme with events (that may or may not be) related to the theme. All events were free and open to the public.
- Sunday, May 4: Bike to Parks Day
- Monday, May 5: Cinco de Mayo
- Tuesday, May 6: Nice Ride Day
- Wednesday, May 7: Bike to School Day
- Thursday, May 8: Bike to Work Day
- Friday, May 9: Bike and Transit Day
- Saturday, May 10: Bike to Local Businesses Day
- Sunday, May 11: Family Bike Day
Plus, check out the Commuter Pit Stops offered throughout the week.